Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daytona

Here are some pictures from Florida:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Florida Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

And this is a list of some of the highlights that we did and saw in Daytona:
- Slingshot
- Sailboat Races
- Boogie Boarded
- Shuttle Launch
- Shooting star
- Devotionals
- Picnics by the pool/ocean
- Ice Cream on the Boardwalk
- Cooking
- Karaoke
- Lighthouse
- Running on the Beach
- Dancing
- Swimming
- Sunburns
- Delighting in the Glory of God
- ETC...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it was a great and relaxing trip. I am so glad that you got to go and look forward to talking to you about it soon.

OhK-Booth said...

It certainly was. I really can't remember the last time I went on a vacation. I always went to visit people. It was alot of fun though and a refreshing time with the Lord.
Thanks though Ryan..and I am so excited about Asher coming I can't even tell you...