Sunday, May 24, 2009

School's Out for Summer

The boys (I nanny for) are out for the summer and needless to say the plans are many. I see alot of water in my future. The Zoo, Waterfront park and Cherokee park all have splash parks. The Science Center has a water table that is a big hit. And then, low and behold...we are members at Lakeside Swim Club. So, with sunscreen, towels and lunches in hand, we (Charlie, August and I) will attempt to live as the fish do. I know, I know, I have a rough job!
The Pool Section of the 2 and 1/2 acre Lakeside Swim Club

The Lake Portion of Lakeside.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good summer. We hope to go camping a couple of times. Lakeside looked sweet so I called to see about Alicia and I. I figured $25 or so would be worth it. But it would cost us $1,110 to swim there this summer. No joke. Enjoy it.

OhK-Booth said...

Blake,
First of all, I have a great tent if you guys ever want to borrow it. I love camping. It could be fun to get a group to go one weekend.
And about the membership...wow. I had no clue. Tell Alicia I can try to get her to come with us one of these days as a guest.

Kari Plevan said...

Um, can I come as a guest? Are Saturdays an option? Please!!!!! :)

I am DYING to shake this paleness off of me and get in the sun and in the water!

Brittney said...

Have fun nannying! Such a great opportunity to directly pour into little ones lives. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.