Thursday, June 05, 2008

The smile on my face in this picture cannot express the joy and excitement that I am feeling. The day that I was ready to call Housing at Southern Seminary, I received an e-mail from dear Anna Gibson of Louisville, KY. Anna and I met during Spring Break and she has been such a servant in helping me find a roommate and or a place along with the Plevans, Whites, Bebees and Butts. The search ended yesterday as I made yet another attempt to see if the situation would work. After talking for 15 minutes, we totally hit it off and she kindly asked, "So...would you like to be my roommate?" I could not have been more thrilled. The place is a complex called Eagles Eyrie. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, two story apartment. She told me that it is a great place to entertain and is way cute. It is less than two miles from the Seminary and there are alot of seminary students that live in the complex. I am very excited and it is so sweet to see the Lord's provision once again. We are still looking for a third roommate, so you can still be praying about that. Thank you for your prayers and all of your hard work to help me find a roommate/home. I have truly been blessed and all praise be to our Father. More updates to follow soon....

8 comments:

Jay Scott said...

awesome!

Heather said...

Yea! It is so exciting to see the Lord's provision!

Sarah said...

Hey Kristin! I'm excited that everything is working out so well for you!!

chance n said...

Sounds like a really cute apartment. We are praying for you. Hey do you think you could email the pictures from the wedding to us.Thanks :):) Amber

chance n said...

It is mrsnichols06@hotmail.com

Jamie Butts said...

Our friend lived in those aparments. We liked them a lot.
Can I come swim at your pool? (Seriously... well, I think there is a pool. Is there?)

Brittney said...

Hey Crazy KB! I had a blast hanging out with you and Kari last night!! Can't wait to do it again!

OhK-Booth said...

Jaime, you can come play anytime. I am unsure about the pool situation, yet a great question. Brittney, I had a blast and we should get together sooner than later. You two are precious. And to the rest of ya. Thank you. Please be praying for a third roommate.