Monday, April 20, 2009

In Loving Memory

I found out today that my sweet grandmother died. So this post is in loving memory of Raymond Albert Booth and Donna Mae Booth.
The Lord was gracious in knowing that it is not good for man to be alone. Only four months after my Peepa's death, the time had come for my grandmother to leave this earth. She had gone blind about 4 years ago
and yet she never lost sight of her hope of
salvation through Christ Jesus.
"If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples,
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."- John 8
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.
Do you believe this?"-John 11
You were loved and you will truly be missed!

4 comments:

Todd and Bonnie Huckabee said...

What a great tribute to your grandparents. . . .will be praying for your family during this transition. . . love you. .

bonnie & todd

OhK-Booth said...

Thank you Todd and Bonnie! Unfortunately I will not be able to go to California. I love you guys and am so thankful for the family I have in Christ also.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know that you have had a lot of loss this year. Praying for you.

Cara Arnold said...

I love you Kristin and am thinking about you. See you soon.