Monday, March 02, 2009

Prayer Requests

This blog is short and I do apologize, but I need to get some reading done...in the mean time please pray:
I found out today that a very good friend is having a biopsy tomorrow. They found some masses on her thyroid and are concerned it is cancerous. Please pray for her (not sure if she would want her name disclosed yet). Then this evening my dad called and my grandmother (the one in Cali who's husband just died during the Christmas break) fell and the assisted living people found her by her bed. They are not sure how long she had been there. Her brain is bleeding and also her abdomen. She is in ICU and is pretty weak. I will update when I know more. Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Todd and Bonnie Huckabee said...

praying for you. . .love ya. .

bonnie and family