Friday, February 06, 2009

Semester Two

As most of you know our first week of classes at Southern were cancelled due to an ice storm. I was so thankful that our electricity was stable throughout the storm. Classes started this week and boy do I have my work cut out for me....And I thought last semester's books stacked high.

I consider myself blessed and the Lord has lavished His grace on me to provide for my schooling and to have me in this institution. The work ahead of me is plentiful, yet I pray that it will make me more useful and fruitful in this lifetime.

One book that I read this week was "The Enemy Within" by Kris Lundgaard. I really appreciated this book and the self-examination that was encouraged as I read. I recommend that you all read it and suggest that it could be a great bible study. Mere suggestions.

Grace and Peace be with you all!

No comments: