Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a Beautiful Mornin'

Last night I received news that Ryan and Sarah Bebee were heading to the hospital because her contractions were getting stronger. At 6:00 this morning I received a picture text of a beautiful baby girl named Brooklynn Grace Bebee. The labor and delivery went unexpectedly fast and due to the treacherous weather conditions we were a bit delayed in getting to the hospital. Thanks to Michael and his fantastic truck we were able to rejoice with the Bebees in person and see the new bundle. Here are pics from the beautiful snow and beautiful Brooklynn Bebee. Congrats again Ryan and Sarah! We do love you guys.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Sweet little Brooklyn!! Tell them congrats for me!! I think she looks JUST like her cousin Kyle!!! She's a Bebee for sure ;) What a beauty!!

OhK-Booth said...

Absolutely Cam! We thought she looked more like her cousin Ty-man. What do you think?...reguardless she is beautiful and already has a great figure. (6 lb and long!)

Todd and Bonnie Huckabee said...

Thanks for sharing the pics and what all has been going on in your life. . . so glad we got to catch up over the holidays. . .we are all fine. . .August and Brittany arrived in Guatemala on MOnday and Georgia is back in the swing of school. . . love ya and blessings my friend!

bonnie

OhK-Booth said...

Bonnie it is so good hearing from you as always! I wish we could do coffee more often. It was great catching up. I miss you guys and am praying for all of your scattered children and for you and Todd...Keep me posted on how I can be praying.