Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tis' the Season For Ugly Sweaters

As most of you know, as of 2:30 on Friday afternoon, I completed my first semester of my pursuit for a Masters of Arts in Biblical Counseling at Southern Seminary! And, what better way to celebrate than with dear friends...
U-G-L-Y...You ain't got no alibi,
your ugly yeah yeah your ugly
I am not sure if any of you remember that horrible, unedifying chant from when we were in school in the yonder years and less that mature. It seems appropriate to pull it out and dedicate it to the sweaters for this occasion. Let me make that clear...it is dedicated to the sweaters...the people in the sweaters are ridiculously good looking.

So, needless to say, what do you get when you put together: wassail, snacks, Christmas decorations, Mad Gab, Taboo, $1 gift items for a white elephant gift exchange, and beautiful friends dressed in horrible, repugnant, hideous, ugly sweaters....well, see for yourself....






A JOLLY GOOD TIME!

I would also like to take the time and thank the Free Store on campus that made this party possible. Without the donations of these horrendous sweaters the smiles may have not been as big nor the pictures so wretched. So thank YOU free store!

2 comments:

catherine shea politte said...

Awesome Kristin!! I think Eron wins the prize!! OH and you and Kari look way too beautiful to be wearing ugly sweaters!!! Great post! Love you!!

Beth said...

Oh boy, are those sweaters UGLY!! Way to go! Looks like a wonderful time! I'm jealous that you're getting SNOW!! See ya soon!