Monday, December 15, 2008

Coming Home

"I'll be home for Christmas"
Well this post is to inform you all where I will be and when I will be where.
Please give me a call if you want to get together. I don't want to miss seeing my dearly beloved due to lack of contact. I can't wait to see ya'll.
Thursday, December 18th: Fly to Fort Worth and stay with Kasey that night.
Friday, December 19th: Meet Cousin Chad and drive to Houston late that evening.
December 19th-22nd: Humphrey family Christmas
Monday, December 22nd: Ride back to San Angelo
December 22nd-Jan 2nd: In San Angelo
January 2nd: Ride with Dalgliesh's to Fort Worth
January 4th: Fly back to Louisville.

2 comments:

Brian and Cara said...

I will look forward to our time together when you get home! Until then Merry Christmas!! ~Cara

Cara Arnold said...

i'm jealous