Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Weekend of Weddings and Engagements

This weekend was one filled with love and romance. Friday evening was a windy one but there was something more than the air stiring around my cousin Chad Fogle and his now fiance Angela Sacco. At 3:00 Chad and Angela made thier way from Santo,TX to San Angelo. Upon thier arrival Chad told Angela that he wanted to take her to his favorite spot at the lake. Meanwhile myself and some of our cousins hopped into the family boat. We went according to plan and that was to go by fast so that Chad would know that he had 5 minutes. At that point we curved around next to the reeds holding this sign...
Here is the video of the engagement. And a few pictures. After all was said and done we headed to the restaurant were there was a 12 piece mariachi band and to follow we had the room set up with candles and a wash bassin where he proceeded to wash her feet.

I think she was pretty excited.
As the weekend rolled on, so did I, in a car with my sister as the driver and my niece (14 months) and nephew (3 years) in the back. The drive to Austin was a long one as my appreciation grew for the Lord's grace in giving patience. The purpose of this trip was to see my younger step-brother Jeremy Swanson wed his bride Wendy. The area was beautiful and the ceremony at the country club was followed by a dance at an old rustic dance hall. Enjoy the pictures and love the one your with...

My Niece Averie (goodness I am a good photographer..HeeHee)

I bet you cannot guess who these people are...no silly...it's the bride and groom.
My niece and brother-in-law Kevin (aka. daddy to her)
Me on a tree swing.

2 comments:

Jen Moore said...

am i a jerk for not even knowing chad was dating somebody?

OhK-Booth said...

No Myles, They haven't been dating long. How are you, Jenn and Jackson?