Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beautiful Feet Discipleship


For those of you who recall, the Lord has given me a special talent when it comes to painting toes. I know that this seems like a funny thing, but if you are a girl reading this post, you may have a great appreciation. Needless to say I am once again at a crossroad in life and am seeking the Lord for the direction I should take. For the last two years the Lord has been faithful to grow my heart for the girls on the ASU campus as I have discipled and mentored them as they go through the wonder years we call college. As my term here at the BSM ends, I have wondered how to maintain that disclipleship and those relationships. Why not continue to serve girls by doing thier toes and sharing the good news in the midst? I love the Lord and I love people, so if it takes humbling myself at peoples feet to share Christ...may it be.
I am looking for a job currently. I covet your prayers for me and for the Lord to give me perseverence in the wait. He has always provided and whatever His lot is for me...I will gladly bear. If anyone actually reads my blogs, I hope you have a great day and may the Lord be gracious to you always.

3 comments:

Jay Scott said...

talk to the chineese. they seem to have a corner on the market.

and i just now realized i forgot to call you back. sorry, i can't use my cell phone at work due to security reasons. i'll try and get back to you on that.

OhK-Booth said...

No problem, I figured it all out. Good to hear from you though Jay.

Unknown said...

Come see me! And you can do my toes! hehe! Hope you are doing good! I miss ya!