Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Pride and Joy

So, I wanted to show you guys a picture of my pride and joy!


HeeHee...Just Kidding, here are my real pride and joy. The Lord has given me the sweetest and cutest niece and nephew. Logan just turned 3 and is a blast needless to say and Baylee is having her 1st birthday this weekend. I love being an aunt and pray for these kiddos daily.




I hope this message finds you counting all that the Lord has blessed you with as He certainly has blessed me. His graciousness to me is unfathomable.

4 comments:

Jay Scott said...

i forgot you had this thing

OhK-Booth said...

I think most people don't remember. I am trying to get the word out. How are you sir? Loving the beach?

Jay Scott said...

so i expect a Beach Reach update post soon...

Jay Scott said...

and i haven't had a lot of time for the beach, work consumes most of my time