Thursday, December 28, 2006


Well...I think I officially realized that reformed people don't really use Myspace or Facebook, so...here I am trying to figure this thing out. I do miss all of you though and wanted to keep in touch somehow. Life here has been very good. I am still campus missionary at the BSM in Angelo, though my position will end in May. Your prayers for what will happen after that would be great. I cannot tell you how much I rejoice in the Lord as I watch these students at ASU grow in thier walks with our Savior by his grace. Anywho, I would love to hear from you guys. May the Lord continue to bless you as you abide in Him.

9 comments:

Sarah Bebee said...

B!! I love you girl, and it was good to get a post from you on the blog! I am smiling that you have been sucked into the blogging world...be careful, it can be rather addicting...but it is always encouraging! We are headed to San Angelo on the 31st if you aren't busy...and you can come hang out some! NEXT WEEK! Let me know, and spread the word if you have anyone that might be interested in working this summer! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Post, post! :)
Love,
JB

Jay Scott said...

wordup

Anonymous said...

Boots,

Wuzup! Good to hear from you and see you, well, in a pic anyway. I'm glad things are good.

Yes, we "Reformed folks" are here dwelling in Blogger. Yes, here, good and Reformed. Yes.

Peace.

Plev

Unknown said...

K-Beezy, I was beginning to wonder if you had become an Arminian.

OhK-Booth said...

You should know better Blake. I am pretty sure I was a Calvanist before you were.

OhK-Booth said...

I am so excited to hear from all of you. So I really am not sure how to use blogger, but all of you seem to have a pretty good grip on it. I want to be able to link you to my page. How do you do that.

Eron said...

Boots,

Just go to "edit profile" and then go to "template." It will bring you to a page --- well, looking at your blog now seems like you got it figured out.

Uh, have a great day. It's snowing here.

Peace.

OhK-Booth said...

Thank you for trying anyways Eron. Does anyone know if Chance is still alive up there in Kentucky?