Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Recent Photo Shoot with the Garcias

I know it has been forever and a day since my last post. I do intend to continue my 3G series, but in the meantime here is a photo shoot with my great friends the Garcias. I really enjoy doing photography, but I was particularly nervous about this shoot due to the ages of the kiddos. As you recall in my earlier post, Ronnie and Amanda played a huge part in my testamony. They are starting a church in Puerto Rico and I was so blessed to be able to spend a weekend with them in Alabama. They have 4 kiddos under the age of 4. The twins were adopted and their story has been a huge testamony to me in regards to my adoption through Christ. I LOVE THIS FAMILY and you can partly see why...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The Sweet Garcias
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Todd and Bonnie Huckabee said...

GREAT JOB!!!! You captured the moment with the entire family! Keep using the gift! Love ya,bonnie