Sunday, July 06, 2008

California, Here I Come!

Well, it's true. I am going to California tomorrow. My dad has been up there for two week due to my grandfathers state after his stroke. My grandparents, aunt and uncle were supposed to come down this last week and since plane tickets were canceled, they were able to buy a ticket for me to come see them. I had prepared myself to not have the ability to see them again (if you know what I mean). In the last year my grandmother has lost her sight fully due to macular degeneration, so this will also be the first time since the loss of eye sight. I am excited to take my cousin Candice kayaking while I am there, along with a visit to the beach of course.

Upon my return I will work and repack in a 36 hour span and head out to San Antonio and Ingram to spend some quality time with my dear family in a 100 year old cabin on the river. I love my cousins so much and we have no problem having a blast. I will then return on the 20th and spend my final week and a half with my dearly beloved friends and fam here in San Angelo.

This summer has gone by so fast thus far. I am trying to stay on top of all that needs to be done. I am praying overall that the Lord would grant travel mercies (especially with my car). I also pray that we will be able to fit all items in the truck on move day. I will have Jason and Cara's, Brandon's and my stuff in one 28' truck. Pray for my grandfather also. He is not saved and it seems time for him is short.

For all of you in Louisville. I cannot wait to see you. I am pretty sure my roommates and myself will have a gathering of sorts once we get our place put together. And for the San Angelo beloveds, I am already heart broken with the fact of leaving you. My time with you has been so sweet and the Lord has used you immensely in my life. I am so blessed and all praise to the Lord for the numerous relationships I have had in San Angelo. Thank you for befriending me. Love ya and I hope to update upon my return.

1 comment:

Jay Scott said...

wedding pics are up