Sunday, October 28, 2007

7 Random Things About Me - A Post for Shoeless Millar (aka. Jill Miller)

K-Booth's Randomness
  1. I am catering a wedding in December. From tuxedo strawberries to quiche, the hors d'oeuvres will be plentiful.
  2. My favorite snack is Cheez-its and Chocolate Milk.
  3. The Lord declared that my conversion/salvation experience would consist of me seeing my depraved state before a holy God while dry-heaving over a toilet bowl. Praise the Lord for grace and mercy.
  4. My top three favorite hymns are: How Deep the Father's Love for Us, In Christ Alone and Before the Throne of God Above.
  5. I can sketch/draw. The only problem is that I do not have any of my work, only copies. They have mostly all been portraits of people and I have given them as gifts. :(
  6. I have an extra bone in my foot. This was discovered after I tore a ligament and in the x-rays the Podiatrist noticed the small bone.
  7. In the last three years, since I graduated from College, I have been a Missionary in Washington State, a Juvenile Probation Officer, a Campus Missionary for Angelo State University, a Pharmacy Tech and am currently a Teacher's Aide for a special needs class at Lincoln Junior High.
I would like to Tag Sarah Bebee and Shea Politte.

3 comments:

jill said...

you're amazing! what a blessing you are to me and a treasure in my humble little treasure chest. bless you and i love you girl. remain steadfast in His love and confident in who He is in you...

Jen Moore said...

i don't think i knew the bone thing.

catherine shea politte said...

ok, ok...that's the second time i've been tagged...that I know of. I'll get to it asap. Sarah seriously needs to do it -- she has officially 'checked out' of cyber space... by her own admission!!!